Teaching Station Instructions
Most classroom teaching stations across campus employ control pads to operate the equipment. A few still rely on an older non-control pad interface which is quickly being replaced. Instructions for both types of stations and for the Humanities Building (MHRA) are given below. Also below are instructions for operating the teaching station document camera and for connecting an external laptop into the station.
Additional technical support is available by calling 334-5207.
Instruction Web Sites
- Control pad operated teaching stations
- No control pad interface teaching stations
- Humanities Building (MHRA) teaching stations
- Document Camera Usage
- Connecting an external laptop
- Printable Instructions (PDF)